Requirements and Job Responsibilities
Prospective Applicant Requirements
- Must be a native-level speaker
- Must reside in Japan
- Friendly, flexible and constructive
- Enthusiastic, professional and be willing to learn
- Must enjoy working with children
- Eager to improve one’s teaching skills
- Work well in a team
*Teaching experience is favorable, but not required
-Full-time, one-year contract (renewable based on performance)
|Work Location||Saitama, Chiba Prefectures and Tokyo|
-Initial two-week comprehensive training (paid) with additional training
□ School Head Teacher
- Accommodation is available upon request
-Vacations and Holidays:
□ Two days off per week (Sunday and one weekday)
1. Golden Week (around 7 days)
Requirements And Job Responsibilities
|Prospective Applicant Requirements||
□ Must be a native-level English speaker
□ Work five days per week (up to 40 working hours per week)
□ Seminars and Seasonal Festivals
If you love teamwork, challenges and growing to be the best teacher you can be, Saiei International is the place for you.
Founded in 1971, Saiei International runs 16 schools with more than 4,000 students, making it one of the most successful and well-known English schools in the area. Here at Saiei, over 40 foreign teachers from various countries and 60 Japanese staff
members enjoy working together to make it the best possible English school to work at. With our quality first policy, we put a strong focus on learning; for the students and the staff members.
The average age of our staff is about 30-35 years old and the average years working in the company is about 4 years, with several of our staff working here for 10 years or more.
- English Summer Camps for kids and adults
- Annual Speech Contest for students
- Seminars and Seasonal Festivals
- Annual Teaching Contest for teachers
- Seasonal Staff Parties and Staff Events
Career Advancement Opportunities
- School Head Teacher
- “Seishain” – Life-time employee
①The Senior Head Teacher will work with the Kyomu- Department. The department’s main task is to make and develop the curricula and the training program for the new teachers. The Senior Head Teacher will have to attend the monthly department meetings and help in making the curricula and training videos.
②Initial Training: The Senior Head Teacher will develop the new teachers’ skill set during their initial training with the following:
- Teaching techniques
- Lobby service
- Interacting with students and talking with parents
- Teaching classes of all levels
- Eiken system
- Comparison of the Eiken test compared to other English tests such as TOEFL, TOEIC etc.
③The Senior Head Teacher should fully understand the company’s policy and the Mission Statement, be a positive role model, strengthen the school’s teamwork, and help the growth of both students and staff.